http://lizandtylernelson.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Very Fun Weekend!!!







This weekend we spent a wonderful time at Parker Canyon Lake. We camped, ate smores around our campfire, and hiked. It was a blast. It was a beautiful night. The sky was very dark, and we could see all the stars clearly. We really enjoyed sitting around the campfire, and relaxing. That night I was freezing. I don't like waking Tyler when he is in such a deep sleep. After shivering for a couple hours I woke him up and tried to squeeze into his one man sleeping bag. He had stolen all the heat, and my sleeping bag was not doing the trick. I didn't fit too well, but atleast I wasn't cold anymore. I think it was in the 30's. When we woke up the next morning we hiked around the lake. It was very pretty. The lake didn't look large from where we were camped, but once around the back side of the lake it seemed to never end. It was a lot larger than it looked. We have been planning this camping trip for a long time now, and it was definetly worth it.

2 comments:

  1. How fun Liz! It would be fun to go camping together! Too bad we are so far away :( We are moving to St. Louis in 2 weeks! CRAZY. Hope things are going well for you guys! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been wanting to go camping, but I will have to wait until it is much warmer.

    ReplyDelete